To catch everyone up on what we have been up to around here. Sorry this will probably be really boring because quite honestly we haven't been up to much.
Thursday I babysat for Jessica in the morning, and then ran errands in the afternoon.
Friday I cleaned and went in to find out what I will be doing at Justin's office the few days that I will be filling in. They won't have a front receptionist, and they asked me if I would want to do it. I said sure since it isn't all day, and it will give me something different to do for a few days. Then Friday evening Justin took me to dinner. It was so nice to have a night out with him. He has been really busy at work, and then was out of town for a couple of days, and now he is studying nonstop for his test that he has on Tuesday so it was nice to get to spend some time with him. His parent's watched the girls for us, and then they decided they wanted to have them all night so the girls stayed with them. I went to pick them up on Saturday while Justin was at one of the pools doing child ID kits, and I ended up leaving with only one of my kids. Tegan went to wash the Jeep with Grandpa and then ended up spending the rest of the afternoon over there while I helped Jessica paint her new house.
So as you can see we have not been up to much, but we have stayed busy. Sorry I don't have any pictures of the kids. We have some fun things coming up this week that I will get pictures of. Tegan starts swimming, and is so excited about it so we will let you know how that goes.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Sunday, July 20, 2008
ODDS and ENDS...
Posted by Carrie at 2:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment