MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memories

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!!!!!!!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Just a little note-even if you don't have a blog or a google account you can leave me a message under comments anonymously(just sign your name so I know who you are)...hint, hint to everyone that reads this!!!

9 comments:

Brenny said...

I remember meeting you guys at the Sorensen's and playing games. We knew Justin before when he was single, but we met you through Josh and Bec for the first time. They were always good about gathering great people around them :).

We didn't see you guys for a little bit, but because we were in the same ward, I would always get updates from your mom. You are such good people! I'm glad for this blogging world that we can keep in touch.

Kathryn said...

I have a memory that I have been thinking of lately actually. I remember when Tegan was just a little baby and she had an awful ear ache and I came over to try and help out as Justin was selling guns for memory and she was inconsolable, she just wanted her mommy, who was so very tired. I also remember how much she smiled, she was always smiling!! This really sounds like a Tegan memory more than a Carrie memory... sorry.

allison said...

I remember being your visiting teacher partner, and how awfully sick you were when you were pregnant with Scout! I felt so bad for you!

Trish said...

I remember Justin introducing us at a dance when I think you had just gotten engaged. I knew who you were, but I'm not sure if we had been introduced before. Then there's the student ward Sundays. :o)I was really glad I had you to sit by and that you had a child too.

Anna Beal said...

I remember us being pregnant at the same time with our 1st little girls. And I totally remember ALOT of complaining on both sides.

The Merkleys said...

I remember talking all the time outside of Linford. I miss that. Hope all is well

Erin said...

Carrie, I met you through Liz F. I remember an institute dance where we all dressed up like super heros. Gotta love the 'tute dances! :)
Erin (O'Melveny) Denson

Gina said...

Carrie,

I'm not sure if you will remember me or not but I use to work with Justin in Laramie at Gillette Office Supply (many years ago). Just wanted to pop in and say "hi." I was so excited to find your blog. You have an adorable family!

Anonymous said...

I just found a picture of the two of us in college, obviously having too good of a time and most likely on our way to getting into trouble. What were we thinking? Promise me that you will never let your daughters wear what we did!
Jeannie