Justin was out of town the last couple of days so I didn't have a computer to get on. It was a VERY long couple of days. I am so bad, I really can't live without the computer. It is is my lifeline to the outside world!! Anyway, now that he is back I can get caught up on everyone. Last night the girls and I went over to Jessica and Joe's. She was nice enough to invite us over for dinner, and to hand out when she found out that Justin was gone. We had a good time over there. The girls played, and we watched "wipe-out", and we got a chance to visit. It was nice to not be alone, and have someone to hang out with. We got home late, and after I bathed the girls they were out the minute their heads hit the pillow. Thanks guys for inviting us over, and thanks for the DELICIOUS soup!!
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
No Computer
Today we met Jessica and her girls at the park so that they could run in the spray pools. The girls had a great time until Jenna fell and cut her head. Jessica had to take her to the doctor, and I watched her other two girls for the rest of the afternoon so that she wouldn't have to take them. The girls had a great time playing in the basement. Here are some pictures of the girls in the water. 
Posted by Carrie at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment