MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Monday, July 14, 2008

Running Through The Sprinklers!

Today the girls spent some time running through the sprinklers. Scout wasn't sure at first, and if she unexpectedly got sprayed with water she would get upset, but for the most part they both had a good time.

This video makes me laugh!!:)

5 comments:

Audrey said...

Hi Grahams, it's Audrey Baird. It is good to hear from you. I had just found your blog on Erica's blog. Your kids are so cute. I hope things are going well for you. I am excited that we can keep in touch now. Take care.

The Gardner Family said...

That is a cute video! She'll get used to it and then she'll be asking you everyday to get in her swimsuit! ;)

The Merkleys said...

I am so excited to get a fenced yard. Your lawn looks perfect for running through the sprinkler.

Dana said...

Cute girls! How fun! All is well here, just enjoying the summer! Apparently I need to take more pictures...I have nothing to post! Haha, how are things with you?

Michael and Lindsey said...

Looks like fun! And it looks COOL (now that I'm back in AZ). No I didn't get to the reunion this year. Did you?