MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What A Mess Of A Day!!

It has been a sad a lonely week around here without our friends. Jessica and her family went home for the week, and so our week has been pretty empty. We miss you guys, and can't wait for you to return!!!
Anyway today was a mess, and I mean a mess. My girls did nothing, but make messes all day. And to make matters worse Justin had my car so we couldn't take a drive or anything. It all started with Scout digging the dirt out of the plant in the living room. Then at lunch she decided to take her noodles, and dump them on the living room floor. Then when I was in my room cleaning up some stuff Tegan and Scout decided to dump the KIX on the living room floor. I should have known better, but I made popcorn for a snack, and before Scout even gets it out of the kitchen she dumps in on the floor, and proceeds to eat it. Then sometime in there Tegan dumped her popcorn between her little chair and the couch, and I didn't find it until this evening when I was cleaning up after they went to bed. Then while I was getting ready for Justin's company BBQ they strung books all over the house, and right before we got ready to leave Scout decided to tear all of the clothes out of the dresser, and put them on the floor...because they look better there then in the dresser!!! Man am I EXHAUSTED!!!
I only took a couple of pictures because I wasn't really in my right mind today. The first one is the popcorn that Tegan stashed in her favorite spot, and the second is the clothes on the floor.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh hun...i'm sorry...i am sooo there with you!