MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Thursday, July 3, 2008

No More Binki...Could It Be True??

So yesterday evening some time we lost Scout's binki. I had to go run a few errands so I left Justin to deal with it, and never thought of it again. I figured it was outside where she had been playing, and they would find it. When I got home she was in bed, and so I assumed all was fine. Well, sometime after 10 she started fussing a little so I went in to retrieve the binki and give it back to her. I couldn't find it anywhere so I asked Justin if she went to bed with her binki. He said no because they never found it. So in a panic I got a flashlight and started looking in the back yard. If I would have known I would have known that he never found it I would have picked up another one at Wal-mart, and that is probably why he didn't tell me. I spent the rest of the evening until about 12 looking for it because I was afraid that she would wake up, and we wouldn't be able to get her back to sleep. Well, she did GREAT, and didn't wake up at all after I went to bed. The amazing thing is that she is even teething. When she woke up this morning she didn't even fuss for it either. Maybe this is the beginning of getting rid of the binki!! I will still look for the other one just in case, and if I don't find it I might go buy another one...just in case!!;)

2 comments:

Em said...

That is good to hear. We have started with the binki stuff and it isn't too bad.

Anna Beal said...

How old is Scout now? We got rid of Dejah's at 2. I think it was harder on me than her. She did surprizingly well. Now with Mycah, she is almost 1 1/2 and I am dreading it. If I were to lose it I would definately be in a panic. She is worse than Dejah was with it.