Today our friends invited us Golfing. They have a membership, and golf quite a bit, and I was talking to Kari about it, and she said that it was actually a lot of fun, and that I should try it. So we set up a time, and we went with them this afternoon. I was a little nervous at first, but we had a blast. This was my first time ever playing, and they were so patient with me. Originally, we were only going to do nine holes, but then they asked if we wanted to do 18. Well, we were having so much fun that we decided to go ahead. We started golfing a little before 3, and we didn't get done until 8:30 p.m.. I got a little tired at the end so Kari, and I decided to sit out, and just drive the carts, but we still had fun. Troy, who has been golfing for a long time, was even very patient with me. In fact it was his idea to play all 18. Justin was so excited that I was out there with him enjoying something that he enjoys. Seriously, I had a great time. I even had a couple of good shots so I was proud of myself. I didn't think that I would like golf, but I really did. Here are some pictures of me golfing. Now all of you professionals out there don't judge me on my technique. Remember this was my first time, and I had no clue what I was doing. Oh, and by the way, I am so sore. I laughed at Justin when he would tell me he was sore from golfing...I won't laugh at him anymore!
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Thursday, August 21, 2008
My First TIme Golfing, and I Loved It!
Posted by Carrie at 9:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
You look great! It makes me want to get out there and play a round.
Holy mother of all caterpillers!
Golfing IS fun! I've only been a couple of times. Looks like you had a good time.
Post a Comment