MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Aren't they BEAUTIFUL?!!






Today has been a rough day for Tegan. She has asked all day if we can go to Laramie. Before bed I asked her why she wants to go so badly, and she said, "because I miss my Grandma Koch, Grandpa Koch, Grandma Nickelson, Auntie, and the boys." It took all I had to not cry.
On a good note I may have found Tegan a preschool. There are a couple of spots left, and the school seem really good. I even met the director this evening, and I was really impressed. Hopefully it works out because the poor kid wants to go back to school so bad. Keep your fingers crossed!!

3 comments:

The Merkleys said...

Wow Scout is so big! I am glad you found a pre-school for Tegan. I will have that job pretty soon. I hope I can find a place with some spots left this late. We miss you guys, take care

Brenny said...

Such cute pictures! Tegan is so sweet. I can just hear grandparents everywhere sighing and wishing their grandbabies were close...

Michael and Lindsey said...

Your girls are so cute! Look at that curly hair! I hope school goes well.