This morning Madelyn came over to play with the girls while her mom went to the office. It was so nice for the girls, and then played wonderfully the whole time. My visiting teachers also came over this morning, which meant that Tegans friend Aubrey came for a short visit. Tegan was so excited to see her. Things were a bit hectic while they were here, but it was wonderful to get to visit with them. I have wonderful visiting teachers, and I just adore them.
So, I am going through this stage of wanting to clean, and get rid of everything. I was downstairs going through the girls toys, and I found the shout Elmo that didn't have batteries. I put new batteries in it, and Tegan has been playing non-stop with it. She loves that he falls over, and asks for help to get back up. Anyway, this morning Scout found it, and was a little freaked out by the fact that it talked. I recorded a short little video...enjoy!! It isn't the greatest video, but it gives you an idea of how scared she is.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Scout's afraid of Elmo
Posted by Carrie at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Thats really funny. You are so good about getting video clips.
Too cute. And Scout, sometimes Elmo scares me, too.
That's adorable!! We have a Tigger that jumps up and down while talking. It scares me, but Chase and Brayden love it. We could send it to you....
Post a Comment