MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Now don't tell me she wasn't tired...

I know I post pictures of this often, but it is so funny to me that I fight with Tegan all night some nights to go to bed, and then she will fall asleep in the funniest places. Tonight she was fighting me at bed time, and I got tired of telling her to get back into bed so I was ignoring her. I am not kidding one minute she was moving around on the floor telling me she wasn't tired, and the next minute she was OUT!! I had to take pictures because of the position that she fell asleep.She is such a silly girl!!:)
and here is another view

7 comments:

allison said...

that is so funny, and reminds me of myself! That does not look comfortable at all! SO CUTE!

Kathryn said...

That is hilarious, she looked drugged or something!!

Anna Beal said...

Oh my goodness, Dejah did that for a long time, finally I quit giving her a nap...and she goes to bed so much easier. But she would fight me just like that and sleep on the couch, on the floor by my door or by her door, behind the couch...anywhere BUT bed.

Brenny said...

So funny!

Michael and Lindsey said...

That's so cute! Kids are so funny about sleeping sometimes--they'll fight it even when they're dead tired.

Em said...

How funny!

Megan said...

Too Adorable! Tegan is so much fun!!!