Can I first just tell everyone that I LOVE preschool. I love that I get time alone with Scout, and I love that Tegan loves it. Last year when Tegan was in preschool Scout was still taking two naps a day, one in the morning, and one in the afternoon. This year Scout is down to just one nap, and that means that during the time that Tegan is at preschool Scout and I actually get to spend time together, and it has been wonderful. She is such a fun little girl, and I am grateful for the opportunity I have to spend that one on one time with her now. With Tegan around Scout sometimes gets pushed aside because Tegan demands a lot of attention. Scout doesn't seem to mind, and I think that she is sometime lost without Tegan, but we are having a great time. As I said before, Tegan is LOVING preschool. She really likes her teacher, and she can't wait to start painting. This too makes me happy, and I am thrilled to have her doing something she loves.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Monday, September 8, 2008
Loving Preschool, Tegan's Bithday, and Babies...
So we have been really busy around here getting ready for Tegan's Birthday. She will be 4 on Sunday, but we are having a little party for her on Saturday. I always stress myself out with stuff like this, but I feel like Birthday's need to be special. Anyway, I have been stressing over every little thing, buying things, returning things, and just making myself crazy. Hopefully I make it to Saturday.
Tegan has been in this phase where she says her animals are having babies. Well yesterday, she shoved a doll up her shirt, and told me that she was having a baby. She actually told me that I needed to get her doctor stuff so I could help her have the baby. Silly silly girl! 
Posted by Carrie at 7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I feel the same way about birthdays. I want them to be special. I know I worry too much about them, but I must enjoy it on some level because I keep doing it. :o)
That cracks me up about Tegan having babies and wanting you to help her. How funny!
That's such a cute picture! Good luck with the birthday party.
Post a Comment