MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Friday, September 5, 2008

More Golfing Fun!!

We went golfing with Justin's parents this evening, and had a great time. There was some laughing at my expense, but hey, that is alright. I did a little better this time because it was a Par 3 course, and I didn't have to hit so far. We took Scout with us, and she was wonderful. She tried her hand at golfing, and I think we have a future golfer in the family. Seriously, she did so great the whole time we were golfing. She rode around on the cart, and when she didn't want to ride anymore she carried a club, and a ball around trying to hit it. When we were done golfing we decided it was time for dinner, and headed to Applebee's. Again, Scout did wonderful, and waited patiently for her dinner, then she ate pretty much her whole meal. I was a proud momma tonight. It is always a good feeling when you can go out in public, and your children behave. We had a wonderful time this evening.




Tegan was lucky and got to spend the night with Aunt Jamie. She was so excited to get to have a sleep over with Jamie, and Kayli.

1 comments:

Brenny said...

Scout looks so cute with the club! I'm sure she'll thank you later for starting her early. :) I'm glad you had fun. It made me want to get out and play.