Today was Tegan's first day of preschool. Tegan has been waiting for this day to come, and finally it arrived. She was SO EXCITED!!! She was also so excited to use the Dora lunch box that Grandma Koch bought her. I on the other hand, felt a little overwhelmed with all that needed to be done before we left for school. But, we managed to get out of the house on time even though I locked the keys in the house. Thank goodness I was able to get them, and we were on our way. Tegan looked absolutely ADORABLE today. We got some great pictures of her, and some cute ones of Scout too. I even got a couple of Tegan after we got to school, and she was putting her stuff away. She had no trouble being left at school. She gave me a great big hug, and then said goodbye. It definitely makes it easier to leave them when they aren't upset about it.
While Tegan was at school I got a ton of stuff done including the rest of my house cleaning. It was so nice to spend time alone with Scout, and we had a wonderful time just the two of us. When we went to pick Tegan up Scout ran into her classroom, and they gave each other hugs. Of course everyone thought it was so cute!! It was really sweet to see that they had missed each other. Tegan said that she had a really good day, and they sang songs, and colored. She even said that she liked all the boys in her class. Here are some pictures of her, and one from exactly one year ago when she started preschool in Laramie. I thought it was neat to see how much she had grown. NOTE: she especially wanted Auntie, Uncle Leonard, and the boys to see how big she was. That is what she told me this morning.
First Day Sept. 5, 2007
First Day Sept. 5, 2008
Scout didn't want to be left out
Most adorable sisters ever!!
My favorite picture of Scout







4 comments:
Those pictures are precious!! Your little girls are growing up so fast!! I always think it's cute when the little ones don't want to be left out of the excitement.
She sounds like a smart girl. I guess I should start working with Dejah...she is not even close to what Tegan can do.
So much fun! I am glad that the first day of school was easy on all of you!!!
oh my gosh those pictures are so cute! Tegan looks so excited and ready for school!
Post a Comment