It was great to see my Grandma again, and we had lots of fun staying up late and playing cards. We got up Friday morning EARLY (5:30) and headed for Laramie. It was really nice to break up the trip like this. It made it seem shorter, and I think it was easier on the girls. Anyway, when we got to Laramie we went straight to my parent's house. The girls were so excited to see Grandma and Grandpa Koch. Since we got up so early we didn't dress the girls so after saying "HI" and visiting we got dressed, and ready for the day. After we were ready Justin, Scout, and I went to go do a couple things, and one of those was to stop by his old job, and say "HI" to everyone. It was fun o see them again. The whole reason for our trip home was because my two nephews were getting baptized Friday night. Before the baptism my mom took us to Chili's for dinner. Which was absolutely wonderful, the food was GREAT!! After the baptism Allison and the boys came over to my Mom and Dad's and we stayed up visiting. I was so glad to be home with my family. I have missed them so much, and it was wonderful to see them.
Calvin and Duran
Saturday my sister got us all tickets to the game, and so that took up the majority of our Saturday. The Cowboys lost, but it was fun to be at a game anyway. After the game Allison and her family came over for dinner, and we spent the rest of the evening playing games. We laughed a lot, and talked a lot!!
Aren't we Cute!!
Today we went to church with Allison, and then headed home after sacrament. It was fun because we ran into a lot of people that we knew, and it was good to see everyone. I wish that I would have had more time to make contact with everyone, but it is hard when there is so little time.
Overall, we had a WONDERFUL trip. I have missed my family so much, and it was a much needed trip home. Thanks to my family for making it so wonderful, and spoiling us. We love you all so much, and miss you more than you know.







6 comments:
Carrie, I am sad we didn't get to catch up but this weekend was a crazy one for me, my phone has been on the fritz so I am unsure if you tried to call.... I am so glad you had a wonderful time. We will have to catch up next time!!
We missed you! Joe asked a billion times we should call the Grahams.... We are glad you had a fun weekend with your family. ( and now we are glad you are home!:)
I'm glad you had fun here in Laramie, but sorry the Pokes were so disappointing! You look gorgeous in that picture, I love it!
Love the jerseys! I need to get some of those for my girls. Too cute! I'm glad you were able to spend some time with your family. There is nothing better than that!
Wow, I can't believe how big your nephews have gotten!!! I remember when they were knee high to a cricket!! Sounds like a fun weekend. I really, really miss Wyoming!!!
What a fun trip! I agree breaking up the driving makes that drive a lot better.
Post a Comment