MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

100 random things about me

    Here are 100 random things about me. I saw this on my sisters blog, and thought it would be interesting to see if I could come up with 100 things. This was harder than I thought, and it took me over a week to finish. I am glad that I am done because it was exhausting to constantly be thinking about things that I like or dislike, ENJOY!

  1. I wish I had lots of money so that I could "pay it forward". We have had some great people bless our lives at different times, and I would love nothing more than to be able to do that for someone else when we are able.

  2. Some day I want to be brave (I am scared to fly over water), and go to Hawaii

  3. I HATE being pregnant, but I LOVE the labor part...weird I know

  4. I love to read
  5. I am terrified of heights, if I even think about it my palms start to sweat.

  6. I am not into politics

  7. I would love to be a photographer
  8. I don't know what to do with myself if I don't have my kids with me.

  9. I am extremely shy

  10. I really like to be busy

  11. I miss Laramie, but have enjoyed our move

  12. I have terrible anxiety when my house is not spotless

  13. I am so jealous of people that are crafty (one person in particular, you truly are so talented :))

  14. I get irritated when I have just cleaned, and people walk on my clean floors (that I scrubbed on my hands and knees) with their shoes

  15. It never fails, if I read a story or watch something about someone with Down Syndrome I always cry. I will always have a soft spot for them!

  16. I hate my birthday

  17. Lets be honest I cry about everything. I am a very emotional person, I cry when I watch certain commercials

  18. I love people that can make me laugh

  19. Losing a family member scares me

  20. I love it when my girls laugh

  21. I have a fear of only having 2 kids, I am afraid one of them will die, and leave the other one as an only child. More kids are probably in my future...just not sure when.

  22. Some day I want to visit a prison (not as an inmate, but to go see what it is like inside) This is my Criminal Justice degree coming out.

  23. I LOVE to shop

  24. I wish I was better at forgiving people

  25. I would love to be able to travel more with Justin, and the girls.

  26. I really love to scrapbook

  27. I wish I was more organized, I would love advice on this

  28. I like to watch Martha Stewart

  29. I hate mornings, it's just a lot of work

  30. I hate watching movies

  31. I can't resist a good sale, even if I don't need it

  32. I LOVE reality t.v.

  33. I wish I knew how to play the piano

  34. I wish I was a better cook

  35. I wish I was more knowledgeable in the Gospel

  36. I love living close to a Temple

  37. I can't stand it when people are rude

  38. I LOVE DIET PEPSI

  39. I am one class away from having a minor is Psychology
  40. I can't stand video games, but I do like the wii
  41. I have found I really enjoy golfing

  42. I like schedules/routines

  43. I make list for everything. At any given time I have lots of list laying around my house

  44. I am really good at remembering phone numbers.

  45. my purse is always a mess, and it drives Justin crazy

  46. I make stacks of paperwork, this too drives Justin crazy

  47. I have EVERY receipt of everything we have bought since Justin and I were married

  48. As I get older I can't stand clutter

  49. I am afraid of flying. If I am on an airplane I will usually start to cry when we take off.

  50. I won't sleep on a plane because I want to know if I am going to die, I don't want to be asleep when it happens

  51. I am afraid of snakes
  52. I love to go garage saleing

  53. If I have lost something I can't do anything else until I find it

  54. I want to go on a cruise with Justin sometime before we get too old

  55. I only like to wrtie with fine tipped pens, and I hate gel pens

  56. I lost 27lbs this last year

  57. I have the cutest little girls

  58. I don't like change

  59. I hate it when I start to like a product, and then a company does away with it

  60. I love to blog, and keep in touch with friends

  61. I don't like to exercise...I wish I did, but I don't

  62. I would love to know another language

  63. I like to crochet

  64. I would love to have a craft room with unlimited supplies for my use

  65. Most people wouldn't know this, but I dislike jeeping...I know that is a real shocker!! (Justin told me to put this one)

  66. I get car sick

  67. I usually always drive on long distance trips

  68. Justin's driving drives me crazy

  69. I love to play rummy with my Grandma

  70. I am not an animal person

  71. I don't know any of my cousins. I only have cousins on my Dad's side of the family, but I don't know any of them.

  72. I can watch t.v. and fall asleep, but I can't listen to music and fall asleep.

  73. I like to travel

  74. I won Reserved Grand Champion with my Rabbit in 4-H

  75. During that process I found out I am allergic to rabbits

  76. I am afraid of Cats

  77. I don't like to speak in public

  78. I wear flip flops all year long

  79. I don't like to have my feet hanging out of the covers. Even if it is 100 degrees I keep my feet covered.

  80. I have a degree in Criminal Justice

  81. I went to beauty school

  82. I love snickers & peanut m&m's

  83. I could eat pizza all the time

  84. Exept when I am pregnant pizza is the one thing that I can't touch

  85. No matter what my plans are for the day I have to shower every morning. I feel like my day doesn't start unless I shower

  86. I don't wear a lot of jewlery

  87. The part of my body I hate is my legs

  88. I love Chinease food. My favorite is the Sesame Chicken from Tokyo Bowl in Ft. Collins. Do you think they deliver to Montana?

  89. Once I drove all the way to Ft. Collins just for that, and then drove back to Laramie

  90. I can't live without Chapstick

  91. My in-laws make fun of my cell phone!!:)

  92. I write thanks you's for everything. I think it is important so we do it for just about everything

  93. I can be very stubborn
  94. When I go grocery shopping I take a calculator, and make sure I don't go over a certain amount, but also I hate to be surprised by my amount
  95. I hate doing laundry, it never seems to end
  96. my favorite color is pink
  97. my favorite author is Mary Higgins Clark
  98. I am married to a wonderful man
  99. My favorite things to cook are casseroles or soups that will last a couple of days so I don't have to cook.
  100. I can't believe that I am done


4 comments:

allison said...

WOW Carrie! That's a lot of stuff...a lot of it I had no idea! Congrats on losing 27 lbs...how do you do that when you don't exercise! Superwoman! Kudos!

Gina said...

I wish we lived closer. We could totally hang out together. There were sooo many things on your list that would be just the same as mine like that you are shy, don't know what to do without your kids around, and that you are a crier. I cry for everything....even commercials and emails. Your list made me smile. Thanks!

Trish said...

I like these because I can see a lot of things that are pretty simmilar to me. :o)

Jessica Y. said...

WHAT?? You don't like jeeping!?? just kidding. I don't think you are shy. We hit it off from the get go in the hall of the stake center with are kiddos. I hate laundry too. It is 10 pm and I am still doing laundry arghhhh