The last few days since we returned home have been crazy. As soon as we pulled into town we dropped off our stuff, and headed to Justin's parents house. His sisters were in town from Utah, and we wanted to see them. Well, that night Tegan stayed the night over at Grandma's with Madi. It was the cutest thing when I went to pick her up for preschool we were leaving, and Tegan turns around and says to Madi, "Thanks for being my friend." My heart melted at that very moment. It was seriously the sweetest thing I had ever heard. Then Monday night Madi stayed with us because I was going to be watching her all day on Tuesday.
We got home Monday and the girls crashed. This is how we found them when we went to bed. Notice what book is between them.

Tuesday was a busy day. We had made plans to go to
Chuck E. Cheese with the family for an early Birthday for Scout when they returned from their
jeeping trip. I was running around trying to get a cake, and a couple of other things I needed, and with three little girls it was quite a task. Scout wasn't quite herself all day, and that made things a little difficult. In the end we didn't end up going to
Chuck E. Cheese. Justin's family didn't get back in time, and we had three VERY
hungry girls. We also discovered that Scout had a fever of 104.8. I quickly put her in a cool bath, gave her some
medicine, and Justin ran to get some dinner for the girls. I called Jessica (thanks for always helping me out) and she told me I should be worried and call the hospital to see what they said. So I called the hospital, and the Dr. I talked to was really nice, and answered all my questions, and then
reassured me that I was doing everything right, and reassured me that she would be fine after I explained everything to her. When Justin got back Scouts fever was 100.1, and she sat at the table and drank some water and ate some pizza. She was fine the rest of the night, and woke up perfectly fine this morning. I called Jessica again to ask her opinion on whether or not to take her in, and she said she wouldn't since her fever had broke, and she was acting fine. I am thinking that she is getting her 2 year molars, and that is the reason for the fever. We have no other symptoms, and I noticed when we returned from Laramie that one had come through. Today she has been fine, and even acting like herself. Anyway, we ended up going over to
Justin's parent's house to celebrate her early birthday since I had already bought the cake, and his sisters had gotten her a couple presents. Plus we wanted to say goodbye to them. Scout was so funny when everyone started singing Happy Birthday to her she cried, and she cried until
everyone stopped singing. What a funny girl!! At first she didn't want her presents, but once she
figured it out she was SO HAPPY!! I even heard a little squeal out of her at one point. She was so funny, when she would pull out the tissue paper she would get all excited and hold it over her head to show everyone!!
This was Madi's blanket, and Scout just loved it. She spent the whole day with it

I just had to video tape this. I thought it was so funny!
Scout picked this cake out. I am not kidding she would not let me get her a different cake.

Scout crying while we sang to her. I wish I had it on video because it was SO FUNNY.





1 comments:
The picture of the two cousins was precious. Happy Birthday, Scout!
Post a Comment