MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Friday, October 3, 2008

Corn Maze FUN!!

Tonight was SO FUN!! First, we went over to the Yates for dinner, and then we decided that we would go to the corn maze. It wasn't just one corn maze, they had 3 different ones, and then they had a cow train, go cart things, slides, hay rides, and tons of other stuff. We went through the littlest maze first, and the kids didn't like it so much because it was dark. The adults on the other hand, thought it was great. Since they weren't crazy about the maze we decided to do some of the other things with the kids. The big hits were the slides, and the cow train. Lets not kid ourselves the cow train was a big hit with the adults too! I have to say it was a lot of fun. It was this train of cows (not real) pulled behind a 4-wheeler. Then the guys decided they wanted to go through the field of screams so Jessica and I took the kids. When they came back they said it wasn't so bad so Jessica talked me into going, well not really talked, more like pushed!!:) It probably would have been fine, but we had the 2 teenage boys that went in the same time as us, and then we so scared they wouldn't walk. They didn't want to be in front of us, but they didn't want to be behind us so they would just stand there, and then a few times they just grabbed onto either me or Jessica. It was completely obnoxious, and made it 10 times worse for me. I was so scared the whole way through, and I just wanted out, but these 2 kids wouldn't move. I admit I was a big scardy cat. I screamed my head off the whole way through. That aside we had a great time. I would have liked to do the bigger maze, but there was no way that we would have gotten the kids to do it. Thanks Yates for a yummy dinner, and a great evening!!
Tegan on the slide




Justin and Scout on the slide

Scout and Justin on the go garts

Me

Jenna and Tegan being silly

Tegan on the cow train

Justin and Scout on the cow train


Today I was able to get Scout's hair into 2 piggy tales. She is such an adorable girl!!
Scout all ready to go get Tegan from School with her purse, sippy, and blanket!!

2 comments:

Jessica Y. said...

Man you are a fast blogger!! Very fun night, thanks for going with us! I don't think Tegan stopped giggling the entire train ride. So fun!

Cari said...

I love your blog! Those girls are so big and beautiful :)