Scout has a new obsession with gum. She loves it!! I hate that she loves is so much because she doesn't realize that she shouldn't swallow it. She has gotten better, but every now and again she will swallow it. She loves gum so much that she will even take it out of the garbage to chew it, after it has been chewed by someone else...gross I know!! Today I was cleaning, and I was in the girls bathroom cleaning, and she found a piece of gum in their trash, and before I knew what she was doing she grabbed it and put it in her mouth. Then she looks at me, and as cute as can be says "gum" and points in her mouth. I immediately took it out of her mouth, and the poor girl screamed her head off. So I felt bad, and gave her a fresh piece of gum. Justin thinks that she is so cute when she walks around here saying "gum" so I thought that I would get it on tape. She really is the cutest, even if she does eat gum out of the garbage.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Friday, September 12, 2008
Scout LOVES Gum!
Posted by Carrie at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment