MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Well, I Did It...

I finally got all of my scrapbooking stuff out, and went through it. I woke up this morning before anyone, and I decided today was the day. I came downstairs and got started going through everything. It has been over a year since I have done anything with it. The biggest reason that I was afraid to start again is because I didn't know where to start. I was in the middle of a project when I had Scout, and it had been so long that I forgot what I was doing, and everything had gotten disorganized when we moved. Then the other reason is because I don't have all the tools that I need to finish some of the projects. It costs a lot of money to scrapbook, and have all the fun toys, and I don't have everything that I want so I just put it aside, I hadn't even unpacked it yet from our move in January. Well, after months of saying that I am going to get started again, I finally did. I didn't get anything else done today, but it was so nice to have a break from the real world, and focus on something that I enjoy. So here is to getting Tegan's school album done, Scout's baby book, and her school album done!!:)

3 comments:

Megan said...

You can do it! You can also be my role-model... I need to still finish Blake's baby book and START Kyle's! So now you better get your books done because you have pressure from me! :)

Anonymous said...

Good for you Carrie! I have had a hard time getting into scrapbooking since I've moved here. I bet that they will turn out so cute!

Brenny said...

I feel like scrapbooking is such an undertaking, so kudos to you for starting it again.