I have been a little slow at blogging lately. Actually, I am a little slow doing anything lately. It seems I have come down with something, and it is completely draining me. I haven't had much energy to do anything so things are getting neglected. Hopefully I am on the mend now, and things will only get better form here. And, we will keep our fingers crossed than no one else gets it.
So because of everything I will just give you a quick run down of our week. Tuesday I had a hair appointment, and I lost my wedding ring. I say that like it is no big deal, but you should have seen me I was a mess. Thank goodness for Tegan who eventually found it downstairs in one of the girls tea cups. Tuesday was a pretty bad day because of the lost ring, and because I wasn't pleased with my hair. I thought she cut it too short, but I will deal with it, and hopefully as it grows a little longer it will look better. Wednesday I went to a baby shower for a friend of mine. It was fun to get a night out, and chat with the girls. Thursday I watched Madelyn, and today I cleaned. Do you see my dilemma with blogging. I just haven't done anything real exciting, and most of the days I have had a headache so I haven't really bothered to take pictures of the girls or capture any of their cute moments from the week.
Tegan did come home from school very excited today because she found out there will be another girl in her class. So far she has been the only girl in the class with a bunch of little boys. She was so excited to tell me about Alyssa, and she said, "I told Alyssa that she could be my friend."
One thing Tegan did that I thought was cute is on Tuesday when she was at Jessica's while I got my hair cut, Jessica was running around trying to take care of some things, and Tegan asked her what was wrong, Jessica said that her brain was broken, and Tegan told her that she should ask her dad (Justin) for help because he is really good at fixing things. So SWEET!!







3 comments:
Don't feel too bad. It seems like most of my weeks I do about the same thing. Lately I just walk around with my camera trying to find things so it at least looks like we do fun things! I hope you are feeling better now. It is so hard to chase around little ones when you aren't yourself.
if i know anything...it's that a bad haircut grows into exactly what you were looking for usually.
sorry to hear about your headaches...hopefully you'll get rid of them soon!
ps...your kids are ADORABLE!!!
Sorry to hear you're not feeling well! That's so hard when you have little kids--we moms are expected to be on top of our game all the time. I can totally empathize with you about the wedding ring and hair. I lost my wedding ring back in January, only it's really gone permanently.:( Also, I got my hair cut last weekend and it is way way way too short! Oh well, at least hair grows, right?
Post a Comment