Tegan has been wanting a hula hoop for quite some time, and I made her wait for her birthday to get one. She was so excited, and has loved playing with it. To my amazement she is quite good. I didn't realize that she had been practicing, but she told me they have some at school, and she plays with them when she is at there. Here is a little video of her showing us what she can do.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Tegan and the Hula Hoop
Posted by Carrie at 8:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I remember hula hoops. We played with those for hours and hours. I bet my parents thought they were the best investment ever!! Tegan is really good at it for a four year old. Good grief, she's better than me!!
How fun!
hey would you email me your crepe recipe?
Hula Hooping is SO much fun! I still like doing hula hooping myself! Next time we're together ask me about how I got free food for my hula hooping skills at Red Robin!
Post a Comment