MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Family Picture Time!!! YEAH!!!

I have been waiting for today for a long time. We were finally able to take family pictures. Now, for those of you that don't understand why this was a big deal, let me tell you. The only professional pictures that Justin and I have are from the December after we were married. Our engagement photos weren't even professional. So it has almost been 6 years since we have done anything professional. I never wanted to pay the price that people were asking for just a few photos so it never got done. I have regretted it, but what do you do. Anyway, so today was the day to finally have a professional picture taken of my beautiful family. I really wanted outdoor pictures. I have always wanted fall pictures with the changing leaves. We did them at one of the parks here and Tina Stinson took them for me. I have admired her work for a couple of years now, and it was an incredible deal that I couldn't pass it up. I haven't seen them yet, but I am sure they are great. It was a little chilly and I regret not having sweaters for the girls, but I think it went well anyway. I am excited to get my proofs and see how they turned out!!
After taking pictures we had out tri-ward trunk or treat. I know it is more than a week early, don't ask me why, but we went anyway. The girls were excited, and they both looked so darned cute in their costumes. Poor little things were frozen by the time we were done. Luckily it didn't last long, and we were able to get them home, and give them a nice warm bath.
Tegan as a unicorn

Scout as a poodle

4 comments:

Liz said...

I saw your pictures on the photo blog!! What awesome pictures!! I love the photo of your family walking through the leaves. We were able to get our pictures taken last week at the beach. I'm still waiting for our c.d. in the mail!!

Anonymous said...

What is the blog address to see the photos?

Kaysi said...

Cute pictures of the girls. I love having trunk or treat, it makes things so much easier! I can't believe how big your girls are getting. I LOVE Scout's curls, they are just adorable!

Trish said...

What a funny time for trunk or treat! :o) It's fun to see pictures of your girls. When Scout was younger, I thought she was going to look almost exactly like Tegan...they totally look like sisters, but they really each have their own look.