Today Megan and her cute little family came up to go to the Temple. I offered to watch her boys months ago when we moved here, and they finally took me up on it. Thanks for finally letting me do that for you guys!! Tegan was so excited when she found out her friend Blake was coming. The two of them played so well together. It was funny because when he first got here he went into the girls room looking for toys, and I have two totes in their closet, one for ponies, and one for barbies. He was pulling them out saying, "cars"? I just thought, "oh this poor little guy is gonna have to play with girly things all morning." At one point I went to check on them downstairs, and Tegan had him playing tea party, and then she dressed up in her princess outfit, and he was the knight. She would holler at him to save her. Blake being the good sport just went along with all of it!! Scout on the other hand was having a good time with Kyle. Kyle became her baby, and she just wanted to hold him or give him in pacifier. Once I found her in the living room wrapping him in his blanket, and trying to pick him up. She thought it was great when Justin let her hold Kyle on the couch, and she threw a fit when he took him away. She was throwing a fit, and Justin said, "where's your baby"? and Scout pointed at Kyle. Kyle was her baby while he was here. We had a great day with the Wilson's. They stayed for lunch, and then we were able to visit with them for awhile before they had to head home. Megan, THANKS for letting me watch the boys, and for coming to visit. We always love it when we get to see you guys!!
The girls and I went with Grandma Graham, and Aunt Jamie, and Lindsey to a pumpkin patch to get pumpkins. It was my first time ever to pick my own pumpkins. We took a hay ride over to the pumpkins, and then the girls were able to pick out a pumpkin. Scout wasn't really into it, and so I just picked one for her. Tegan took a long time trying to find a really small one. We never did find one as small as she wanted, but we finally found one that she wanted.







2 comments:
carrie - your kids are BEAUTIFUL!! i can't even stand it!!
thank you for all the support and kind words...it's been great reading your comments on lola's carepage.
give your kids extra hugs tonite and know that someone from "the good ol' days" is thinking of you and your family!!
ps...tell your family hi for me!! and feel free to forward them our carepage or blog link!! i'd LOVE to hear from them!!
Why are you thanking me for you watching my kids! You are the BEST! Blake had a great time and we heard all about it the entire ride home... and then some more on Sunday... and then again this morning! He calls Tegan "my good buddy"! Too cute! The pictures of Scout with Kyle are precious! She is going to be a great mom (especially since she has you as an example)! Thank YOU again for a fantastic day! We all had a great time! Hope to be able to do it again soon before winter really sets in! Hope you are having a great day!
PS I did convince Nick to go to Kohls on our way out of town... but I want to go back when I don't have him waiting for me in the car!
Post a Comment