MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tents, and LAZY DAYS!!

Again, my absence as been from nothing really blog worthy to write about. The last few days we haven't done anything at all. Tegan has had school, but other than that I have pretty much just been at home with the girls. One day I did decide to make them a little tent in the living room...what kid wouldn't want a tent to watch their movie in? The girls thought that was pretty great. I didn't get a picture of Scout in the tent because when I got around to taking the pictures of it Scout had already gone down for her nap, and Tegan was having quite time.
Last night we went to the Rodeo with Justin's family. It really was a good rodeo, and the girls really enjoyed it, actually they enjoyed all the food that Grandpa was spoiling them with. Tegan really has her Grandpa around her little finger. Every time I turned around she had him talked into getting her something else. It was pretty funny!!:) When I took her to the restroom I asked her if she was having a good time, and she said, "Yes, I love it here"!!! I didn't get any pictures from the rodeo. When I tried to take some of Tegan before it started they weren't turning out so I just gave up. Oh well, the bonus from the night was that Tegan slept until 9:00 this morning. She has never done that, ever. It was great!!
Today has just been another lazy day. I have things that I am trying to get done around the house, and right now the girls are having naps and quite time. When I say we are having a lazy day Scout won't even let me get her dressed. The crazy kid screamed when I tried to take her jammies off. So you know what, she is just gonna get to wear them today. It will make my job easier when bed time comes around!!;)

1 comments:

Megan said...

Making tents is one of my favorite memories from my childhood... I'm sure it will be the same for Tegan and Scout!