MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

TAG

Megan Tagged me so here goes...

What are the last 3 things you purchased?

  • potatoes and a green pepper. I am on a soup kick
  • gas
  • a few things at Walmart

What are the last 3 songs you downloaded? It's been a while, but...
  • So What-Pink
  • Johnny and June-Heidi Newfield
  • Everyday America-Sugarland
What are 3 places you visited in the last year?

  • Laramie
  • Thermopolis
  • Cowley!!

What are your 3 favorite movies? Most of my favorite movies are older movies that I watched as a kid.

  • Funny Farm
  • Adventures in Babysitting
  • Christmas Story...love this movie!

What are your 3 favorite possessions?

  • My family
  • camera
  • The necklace that Justin bought me for Christmas last year
3 Things you haven't done yet?

  • taken a nice vacation with Justin
  • gone to Hawaii
  • Started Scout's baby scrapbook

3 wishes?

  • have more time for myself
  • be able to redecorate my house
  • be able to buy some new clothes

What are your 3 favorite dishes?

  • My mom's lasagna
  • My mom's spaghetti sauce
  • Santa Fe Chicken salad from Applebee's...YUMMY

What are 3 things that freak you out?

  1. heights
  2. snakes
  3. losing a family member
Name 3 things you are good at?
  • cleaning
  • crafts, once I have an idea
  • remembering phone numbers

I tag Jessica, Ashlie, and Kristi

3 comments:

Megan said...

So FUN! Thanks for playing along! It's amazing what you learn about people you think you know almost everything about when you "tag" them!

Brenny said...

Great list!

The Merkleys said...

Thanks for the tag. I will do it soon! I love your pics of SNOW!!! I don't miss it yet, but I am sure in a couple of years I will be wanting some. Autam says she already misses it.