MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Carving...

Last night we went over to Ryan and Lindsey's for dinner, and then to carve our pumpkins. The girls had a so much fun carving their pumpkins. Justin helped Scout with hers, and I was able to help Tegan with hers. She would poke the holes on the design, and then I cut it out. She really loved that she got to "carve" her own pumpkin!! It was a lot of fun, and the girls had a great time.

Tegan cleaning out her pumpkin

Scout getting ready to clean hers out



Tegan with her finished product!!

Tegan, Scout, and Justin's pumpkins are the 3 on the very left

All the pumpkins

These are the pumpkins my mother in law did...so FUN!!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Sounds like a fun pumpkin carving party!!

Megan said...

Tegan I love your mad pumpkin carving skills! Great job! I'm glad you all had a great time together... must be a popular thing to carve pumpkins with the in-laws... we did our pumpkins tonight with mine!

Kaysi said...

Wow those are great pumpkins! You guys are really talented and creative