MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Monday, October 27, 2008

Family Pictures

I absolutely love our Family Pictures. The only thing that I regret is not having any of Scout alone, and one of the girls together. Scout was not cooperating(she would only let Justin hold her), and she was making it difficult to get any pictures of her, so we have none of her alone or with Tegan...it makes me sad:(



















































































9 comments:

Brenny said...

The family pictures are beautiful. Carrie, I love your hair.

Kara said...

You have such a beautiful family! I think your pictures turned out wonderful. Tina does a great job!

Anna Beal said...

Love the pics! Especially of Tegan! So cute.

The Merkleys said...

The pics are so cute. Lauryn has that same shirt that your girls have on. I thought it would be cute for pictures but we are slackers and never do family pics!!

Kaysi said...

Carrie I LOVE your pictures!! They are just so cute and everyone looks so good in them. I love how you guys don't have "traditional" poses and that they are outside. It really makes me get out there and take family pictures!

Em said...

They Turned out really cute, everyone looks great. I can't wait to take pictures of my family.

Audrey said...

what a cute family! you have inspired me to get going on our family pictures

Cari said...

I love your pics! Fall is my favorite season and when we finally get family pictures taken I want it done in the Fall... however, Laramie doesn't grace us with very long seasons with the exception of winter!!

Michael and Lindsey said...

The pictures are so cute! Did you get your girls' shirts from Target? I've been thinking about getting one for Megan.