My father-in-law showed up with these last night. Each little box has about 450 letters in them!! They are mailers for his campaign. He is running for State Senate, and he needed to hand address all of these and get them out by Saturday at the latest. He brought me four of them, and he took home 6. It took me seriously 5 hours to finish one of them. I was up until after midnight last night, and then woke up and started on them again today. I have been at it all day. When Justin came home he brought two more home with him that he thinks that he is going to get done tonight! I am not sure about that since It took me 12 hours to get 2 done today, but remember I had 2 kids to take care of, and at one time this morning I had 3 little kiddos running around here. I have one more left to do. Hopefully I can get them done, my house cleaned, and ready for Halloween by tomorrow evening. Wish me luck, and lets hope my hand doesn't fall off!!:)
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Thursday, October 30, 2008
You Have To Be Kidding...NOPE!!
Posted by Carrie at 6:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
wow! sounds like fun but you sure are a good sport to help. Good luck!
Wow! I hope you get major daughter-in-law point for helping! :) Happy Halloween!
You should now be a saint to him. What a nice thing to do. Hopefully he wins!
I hope you don't mind but in a few weeks I might have family pics posted that look a lot like yours. Like I told you Lauryn already had that shirt, so I looked at Target online and they still had it Autams size so I ordered it. Steve and I might wear white or something but yours were so cute that I am going to force Steve to fork out the $$$ to do them!!
Post a Comment