MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween...the last post.

We had a good Halloween, but I am glad it is over. Since we had two trunk-or-treats a week before Halloween it seemed to make Halloween last forever. On Halloween we went to dinner at I-HOP with Ryan, Lindsey, Jamie, Josh, and the kids. Then after we ate we went to the mall to do our trick or treating. The kids got a lot of candy, and it was inside. Although, it wouldn't have mattered if we had been outside because it was a pretty nice evening. Justin and I just keep saying we couldn't believe what nice weather we were having. After trick or treating we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Grahams for a quick visit, and then we headed over to Joe and Jessica's for a Halloween party. Overall, we had a pretty relaxed Halloween.


Last night we had a Halloween party at Justin's parent's house for just the adults. They made us dress-up, and we had a fun dinner, and played some games. Justin's Mom made a comment at dinner once that we were all pretty quite without our kids. It was kind of funny because things were kind of quite for awhile. It was a fun party, and I think everyone had a good time. Here are a couple of pictures of Justin and I. Don't ask what were are because Justin ended up being a mix of things, and I am not really anything. I just sprayed my hair red, and put on some dark make-up. It worked though, and everyone was happy!!

Trying to be serious!

7 comments:

Megan said...

Love your new look! Spooky! Glad you had a fun weekend!

Anna Beal said...

Justin looks like the "DEVIL". Fitting? Fun times!

The Gardner Family said...

What an adorable couple!! ;)

allison said...

Ha! You guys look great! Justin was a great sport it looks like. What a fun idea.

Anonymous said...

IT WAS A VERY NICE NIGHT OUT. WE THOUGHT GOING TO THE MALL WOULD BE EASIER ON THE 2 LITTLE ONES. WE HAD FUN AT THE MALL...

Brenny said...

You guys look spooky, but I really think you could carry off the red highlight Carrie. I'm serious -- it looks good. Not many people can do that. Thanks for sharing the costume picks!

Kaysi said...

You guys looked great! I would have never recognized Justin! I'm with you and glad that Halloween is over and it just seemed to go on forever this year