How many of you remember the T.V. show ALF? Well, I do. I was flipping through the channels the other day, and it was on. It comes on it the evening, and there was nothing else to watch so I watched an episode. It was an episode I had seen when I was younger. I loved this show as a kid, and I remember watching it all the time. You know how certain smells or certain things can remind you of different things from your past, well seeing this T.V. show did that for me. Since I have moved away from my family I find great comfort in things that remind me of home, and of my childhood. I have fond memories of home, and my childhood, and it is always fun to remember those things. I hope that as my girls get older they will find joy in the memories of their childhood.MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Memory Lane
How many of you remember the T.V. show ALF? Well, I do. I was flipping through the channels the other day, and it was on. It comes on it the evening, and there was nothing else to watch so I watched an episode. It was an episode I had seen when I was younger. I loved this show as a kid, and I remember watching it all the time. You know how certain smells or certain things can remind you of different things from your past, well seeing this T.V. show did that for me. Since I have moved away from my family I find great comfort in things that remind me of home, and of my childhood. I have fond memories of home, and my childhood, and it is always fun to remember those things. I hope that as my girls get older they will find joy in the memories of their childhood.Posted by Carrie at 10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
I so remember ALF! My Grandma Brown loved ALF... I remember she had a little toy ALF that hung from her rear-view mirror! So fun! I also love how certain things remind me of my childhood, the smell of sawdust does it for me! When I would go running in Flagstaff I would run past a lumber yard and the smell always reminded me of being a kid!
I'm sure your girls will remember all the wonderful things from their childhood too! Also, I love the new pictures on your blog... you are a beautiful family!
Alf?? Holy Crow I can't believe they show reruns there. That is HIllARIOUS!
I remember Alf! That's hilarious, I didn't know they had reruns of that show either???? How funny.
I love the new layout of you blog!! It's so creative and you have a gorgeous family!!!
ALF! It has been so long~That is so funny that you found that.
Post a Comment