MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Am Shocked...

I saw this on my friend Anna's blog, and I am just shocked! I found this to be very interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyvqhdllXgU

4 comments:

Em said...

I heard this a little while ago. I was pretty pissed about it. It goes to show how ignorant some people are.I am not happy with Obama being our president at all.

Anna Beal said...

This whole election was definately a popularity contest...NOTHING MORE. It had nothing to do with a candidates ability or qualifications to lead our country.

Kathryn said...

I heard this via email about a week ago too. It is ignorance that is my biggest peeve when it comes to politics, not saying I know much but, when people know NOTHING about the person they are voting for or the belief system or position they offer it just grates me! What made it worse is I can't even vote as I am only a resident ARGH!!

Gina said...

I saw this on my friends' blog and I was shocked as well. I am trying to give Obama the benefit of the doubt but it is a little hard. I'm glad to see other people feel the same way I do!

P.S. Love the family pictures!!