MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tegans Favorite Song to Sing...

So, I realize that I haven't blogged much about just my girls lately. Scout got this pony for her birthday, and Tegan LOVES it. There is one song that the pony sings that is her favorite, and she will play it over and over. She knows it pretty good, and she will sing it for hours. She told Justin the other day that she wants to do a show for us. Well, the other day when she was singing it I thought that I would record it, for the Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunts and Uncles. ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

Em said...

That is pretty stinkin cute. I love how she can't sit still while singing. HAHAHA

Anna Beal said...

So stinkin CUTE!!!