I am so bad at blogging lately. Things have been a little crazy. Last week I was feeling pretty crummy all week, and a lot of things didn't get done. I finally decided that I couldn't take it anymore, and went to the walk-in clinic on Saturday. I got some meds and I am feeling so much better. Before I went to the Doctor I went to a craft fair with my mother in law, and sister in laws. We had a great time, and it was nice to just be doing something with the girls. After that I went home and waited for Justin to get home. He was taking his health insurance test, which he passed!! Since he passed we decided to go to dinner to celebrate. We went to Applebee's which was delicious!!
Sunday we had Stake Conference, which was wonderful. I really enjoyed the two talks that I really got to listen to. The others I caught parts of, but it was good nonetheless. After conference Tegan went home with Justin's parents so we took Scout home and had a nice quite afternoon at home. Then I made a casserole and took it over to Justin's parents house for dinner. After dinner we watched a movie, and then headed home. It was a nice Sunday!
Today was super busy, but I have a feeling that is how the whole week is going to be. I left this morning to take Tegan to school, and then I went and ran errands for our Fantastic Friday until 1:30 when I had to pick up Tegan. After I picked her up we came home, and I spent the rest of the afternoon on the phone with Megan, and my Mom. I have been bugging poor Megan everyday for the last who knows how many weeks. She is doing all the vinyl for Friday, and then she is kind enough to be doing a bunch of project for me, and I seem to have to change things, add things, or just ask her questions daily. She is great, and I appreciate all she does for me!!:) After finishing talking to my mom I figured I better get some dinner for the girls. Then we left with Justin to take care of some things. Man, it makes me tired just thinking about all I did today. I still have a kitchen to clean, and some toys to pick up so I better get busy so I don't have to stay up all night.







4 comments:
Hey, I'm glad that we get to talk as often as we do! I'm excited about your Fantastic Friday and especially about the projects we are working on together! Hope the rest of your week does slow down and you will get to do something you want to do!
Congratulations again to Justin on passing his test!!!
Don't worry about slacking with the blogging...we all go through those phases!! Glad you're feeling better though!! That always helps with things!!
I'm way too lazy to be busy. I just can't do it. What did you eat at Applebee's? I just can't resist their Oriental Chicken Salad. I have to get it EVERY time.
I know what you mean. Last week was crazy for me too. I am doing nothing this week. Staying home everyday except for taking Autam to school. Thats the plan anyway. I hope nothing comes up!
Post a Comment