My wards Fantastic Friday was finally last night, and I would say that it was GREAT!! We had a wonderful turnout, and I heard nothing but positive things. It was such a relief that it went so well, and that people enjoyed it. My ward has not done one of these in years, and some people were not sure how the ladies in our ward would feel about it, but I felt like it was something that the ladies in our ward needed. Everyone that I spoke to told me how much fun they had, and then thanked us for doing it, and having wonderful projects. I was completely exhausted last night when I got home, but it was worth it.
When I got home I went in to check on the girls, and I found Tegan like this.
This little girl amazes me she will sleep with books, stuffed animals, and all the toys she can find. To me it looks uncomfortable, but she doesn't seem to mind. Hopefully with the stress level in my life disappearing I will have more time to document things with my girls again. I haven't really been doing that lately, and I miss it.







4 comments:
congrats on the super friday activity, i love those! I can't believe Tegan can sleep like that either, that does not look comfortable at all!
So adorable! I love the picture of Tegan! Blake is starting to want to sleep with more things in his bed too! The other day I asked him where he would sleep with all the things he wanted in his bed and then he paused for a moment to think and then told me he would just sleep in "Mommy's bed"! Nice try little guy but I don't think so! I'm so glad that your Fantastic Friday is DONE!!! I never doubted that it would be fabulous!
I'm glad the activity went well! I loved the picture of Tegan. It reminded me of ET. :)
Did that need more clarification? It reminded me of ET sitting among the stuffed animals and having to search for him...
Post a Comment