Friday night Tegan was supposed to stay the night with Grandma and Grandpa. We took her over to their house, and stayed to watch a movie. After the movie we headed home with Scout. At 4:00 in the morning we received a phone call from my Mother-in-law saying that Tegan was crying and having trouble going potty. Tegan wanted to come home so Justin went and got her. We made it through the night, and ended up taking her to the Doctor first thing in the morning. She ended up having a full blown UTI. Both of my girls are very susceptible to these because of the Urinary Reflux they have. We got her some medicine, and later she was doing better. The rest of the day was spent getting the oil changed in the car, vacuuming it out, and running to the grocery store to get last minute things for Sunday. Then at 4:00 I met my Mother-in-law at the theater to watch Twilight. Come to find out we should have purchased our tickets before hand because they were sold out for that time. So we decided to buy tickets for the later show. I came home and ate dinner with the family, then cleaned things up, and got the kids ready for bed before I left. I was pretty excited to see the movie. I have heard good things about it so I couldn't wait. I have to say I was pleased with it. I really thought it was good.
Here are a couple pictures of the girls with their BIG smiles!!
This is the one full wall in the living room, and these are above the couch.
BEFORE

AFTER
I am still going to add more to it when we get our family pictures back in December, and then on the right side I am going to add two shelves. Thanks Megan for the vinyl, I LOVE IT!!
This wall is the wall off the kitchen heading downstairs. It needed to be changed really bad. BEFORE
AFTER
I am excited for the other things that I want to do, but like I said, things are going to be done slowly.







6 comments:
I love love love your new wall! The pictures of the girls look so beautiful!
Looks nice!!
Little changes can make a huge difference. A beautiful home for a beautiful family!
way way cute! I love that vinyl lettering picture! And I saw twilight too and LOVED it! I'm glad you were able to go see it.
Poor Tegers!! That's No fun. I like the changes you made, it looks cute. I should have taken you up on your offer, we had a sitter for Friday but couldn't get tickets. And Our Saturday was a little crazy. Glad you liked it though.
I really like that vinyl saying. The decorating looks great!
I liked the movie, too.
Post a Comment