My sister Allison completely spoiled Scout for her birthday. We didn't get this until a couple of weeks ago, but it has been a big hit at our house since it arrived. It is a doll that talks, pees in the potty, makes sounds when you brush her teeth, and give her something to drink, and the water sounds like it is running in the sink, and the toilet flushes. I have to admit the night we got it, and after I put the girls to bed I played with the doll. It was absolutely fascinating!! Anyway, I told Allison I would take a video of the girls playing with it, and then I thought it would be fun for my mom to see since I was telling her about it yesterday. This doll is so funny because if you put her on the potty you will hear her "potty" in the toilet, and then it will make this little "ding" sound like she pooped. My favorite part is after she poops she will say "ooh stinky" LOL it is so funny!! The other thing that makes me laugh is in the toilet one side is blue, and the other side is yellow with a little piece of poo. IT cracks me up!! Thanks Aunti for the great new toy!!
This video is the cute one. She says "mommy"?, and if you listen closely you can hear Scout say "huh".







1 comments:
How cute! Scout is talking so well. I've seen the commericial for that doll and I always thought that it was pretty cool to see all that she could do.
Post a Comment