MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa's Visit

Saturday was our ward Christmas party. It was fun to sit and chat with friends. Tegan sang a song with the primary, and me being a great mom I brought the camera, but failed to make sure that the memory card was in it so I was unable to get any pictures. But don't worry thanks to my friend Kari, she came to the rescue and took pictures for me. When I get them from her I will post them because she got some cute pictures of the girls.
Sunday Justin's sisters arrived from Utah. We went caroling to a few people, and nearly froze to death in the sub zero weather, but it was a fun time. We got to stop at this one mans house that has a tree in every room, and a million (not really, but close) Santa's all over his house. It was fun to see especially since Justin gives me a new Santa every year.
Today I spent most of the day with Justin's mom, and his sisters doing some shopping. Then this evening Santa came to visit the girls. The look on Tegan's face when she saw him walk in the House was priceless!! She was really surprised. She sat on his lap, and gave him a hug. Scout on the other hand just screamed!! Finally, at the end she gave him five, but she would not get close enough to take a picture with him. It was really fun for the kids, and they loved it. Then we hung ornaments on the tree that represented our family.
All the kids as Grandma was reading a story

Tegan when she saw Santa

Tegans face is great!!

You can't tell by Scout's face, but she loves Santa!!

Tegan is really excited for Christmas. She is really excited that Madi is here, and she is just having tons of fun. I have a feeling it is going to be a crazy busy week pack full of fun stuff.

1 comments:

Brenny said...

Tegan's face is priceless. So cute! I don't blame Scout for being a little nervous about Santa, but I'm sure with all your Santas (which I think is really cool that you collect) she'll get over it. Merry Christmas!