MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Scout really likes this Barney that was at my Mom's and somehow we ended up with it when we moved. Well, she found it yesterday, and pushed his belly over and over to make him sing. I just thought it was so cute how she would try to sing along, and her dancing was too cute so I had to record it. She is just too funny to watch. She is in her own little world dancing to Barney, and if you listen closely you can hear her say, "again", and push his belly again!


Today we started Church at 11:00. I was talking to my friend Kari on the phone last night, and I commented on how horrible it would be to be late to 11:00 church. Well, I shouldn't have said anything because guess who was late? Yeah, that would be the Graham family. I won't go into all the details, but I was a little upset. Anyway, church was good. Our ward has gotten a new bishop, and they have been making lots of changes in our ward. They have a new primary presidency, and I am really excited about it. The lady they called is awesome, and I know she will do a fantastic job. She has already made some changes that I think are really good. Because of some of the changes I won't be doing singing time with the Sunbeams anymore. I will miss singing with them because they were such good singers, and they had so much energy. I sing with the nursery kids, and they just sit and look at me like something is wrong with me. Scout is getting better and she will help me, but it isn't like the 4 and 5 year olds, they were all good at participating! Change is good, and I am looking forward to more changes in our ward.

So while I was getting ready for Church this morning the girls were in the kitchen coloring. I went out to check on them because they were being really quite, and when they have markers that isn't a good sign. So I head to the kitchen, and this is what I find.

Scout let Tegan draw on her face. Tegan said that she was laughing because it tickled so that is why she let her do it. Good thing it came off!!

We have had a pretty good weekend. Justin spent two days getting some odds and ends done around the house including working on his jeep some. I am excited for the upcoming week just because it means things are going to get back to normal. It means Tegan goes back to school, and Justin goes back to working normal hours. I enjoyed the break, but I am ready for things to get back to normal around here.

2 comments:

Liz said...

The marker face is too classic!! We just moved from 11-2 to 9-12 meetings. I'm so excited because I had to deal with tired and hungry kids for a year!! Not to mention I had to skip out on Sacrament because I had to work in the afternoons! Yuck!!

Trish said...

We started 2-5 church yesterday and I'm NOT excited. :o) I'm glad the marker washed off. When we got to church yesterday, I noticed that someone had drawn on Bryant's arm with a pen. Kids! :o)