I can't believe 2008 is already gone. Seriously, this year went so fast. It was just last year that Justin was away from us for 4 months, and then around this time we found out that we finally had a house, and we were leaving Laramie. We left on the 19th of January, and this year has just been a blur since. I have been thinking a lot about this last year, and about the up coming year. I am sure this last year is one that I will never forget. We had a lot of exciting things happen, but we had a lot of challenges that truly tested our faith. I am the type of person that wants to know why things are happening, and I feel like if things are going terribly wrong then it wasn't suppose to happen. I learned this past year that that is not necessarily true. We are where we are supposed to be right now. I struggled a lot personally this last year because of some of the things that my family had to deal with. I have to say a huge THANK YOU to my mom who was there through it all, and was nothing but a rock for me, and Megan who is just a wonderful friend, and just listened while I cried sometimes. They say that you aren't given any trial that you can't handle, and at times this year, I wasn't sure that was true. I am ready to start a new year, and I look forward to all that this new year has to offer. We truly are blessed, and we have a lot to be thankful for. I can say that and mean it after the year that we had! We have wonderful family, we have been blessed with wonderful friends some new, and others we have known for years, Justin loves his job, and we have lots to look forward to with his career, and we have two beautiful daughters that bring more joy into our lives than anything else, and more than anything I have a Heavenly Father who I know is aware of me, and loves me. I know that we were being watched over this last year, and that when we humble ourselves and turn to him he will always be there to help us.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Wow it is crazy how times fly! It does not seem that long ago talking with you in the freezing cold outside of Linford Elementary. We miss you all.
Thanks for always being there for me too! You are a great friend! I know 2009 will be a great year for you and your family!
Post a Comment