So I know that I have mentioned this before, but every year Justin buys me a new Santa. He started this the first year we were married, and has done it every year since. My mom and his mom have even joined in and bought me a Santa. At first I wasn't sure what I thought of it, but each year they get better and better. He spends a lot of time picking the right Santa, and I really do like them. My mother-in-law has a man in her ward that collects Santa's, and he said we could come over and see them. I was completely amazed at his collection, and all the really neat Santa's that he has. It really got be excited about mine. Well, I thought I would share with you the Santa Justin got me this year. I really like it!!
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
That is the coolest Santa I've ever seen!!! :)
A cowboy santa. That's cool!
Carrie... I have so missed talking to you over the past two weeks! I'm sure we have so much to catch up on! We are heading home on Sunday... hope the weather will cooperate! The pictures of your girls and their Christmas gifts are so cute! I also really love your new Santa! Props to Justin! Happy New Year! Talk to you SOON!!!
Post a Comment