Things have been non-stop around here since last Sunday. Things even moved fast while we were sick. Once we were better we started right back in on things and haven't stopped since. I am not exactly sure where to begin catching up. I feel a little overwhelmed in every part of my life, blogging, cleaning, laundry, etc. I feel like since I haven't been home much things haven't been done, and there as been no time for anything. I feel a little overwhelmed by all that I feel needs to be done. I guess I will start with some of our Christmas photos. There are not many, but here is what we have.
Scout, Madi, and Tegan Christmas Eve Night after Grandma Graham gave all the girls their new jammies.

Scout with her Elmo computer
Tegan was very excited that Santa brought her Pixos
These pictures are for my mom, these are the new bed spreads Santa brought for the girls.


The day after Christmas we spent a lot of time at home cleaning, and putting things away. We were all finally feeling better, and I wanted to really clean the house. So we cleaned, and spent some time looking at the girls Christmas presents. This was the first time that any of us really sat down and did anything with the Christmas stuff. So we spent some time playing, and then putting everything away. It was nice to spend some time a home, and get things back in order. When we were done cleaning Justin, and
Tegan went over to his parents house, and I went over later after Scout woke up from her nap.
Cute little Scout in her new PJ's and the robe Grandma Koch gave her.

Saturday we woke up bright and early and went Ice Fishing with the
Willford's. It was a freezing cold day, and we got off to a late start, but we made it to the lake and the guys were able to get everything up and start fishing. I got the girls dressed in all their gear, and they went out to sled down this hill for a few minutes. It was TOO cold for Scout, but
Tegan really enjoyed it. She would sled for awhile, and then get in the car, and watch and movie, and then sled some more. After the first little bit of being outside I just sat in the car, and watched from the warm car. Kari, and I just sat in the car, and talked, and the kids came and went as they pleased. At 4:00 the guys decided that they were done, and we packed up and drove home. The
Willford's are such a fun family, and we always have tons of fun with them. The girls just love their kids, and Scout is just adorable she would say, "where's
emme?" any time Emily wasn't in the car with us. She can't say Emily, so she calls her
Emme. At one point she called her
mamma emme, and Aunt
Emme:)!! When we got home we had to get our stuff, and head over to
Justin's parents house because it was his sisters last day here, but when we got home, and I went to turn on the heat I discovered that we didn't have any heat. I had to call our landlord, and have someone come out right away to fix it. Justin waited for the guy while I headed to his parent's house with the girls. The guy was able to come right over, and he was able to get it fixed for us.
Here are a couple pictures of the girls sledding. It looks like a nice day, but it was freezing. Tegan had a great time going down this little hill.



We had a fun week filled with lots of different activities, and we enjoyed the time with family. It was too bad that we ended up getting sick, and couldn't enjoy our Christmas the way we wanted to, but that is alright. We are ready for the new week, and ready to get back on schedule.
1 comments:
Wow! You guys really had a full holiday. I'm sorry that you were getting over being sick -- that just makes you even more tired than the holidays normally make you. The pictures are great, though. Your girls are just so beautiful.
Post a Comment