Tegan LOVES to tell jokes, she doesn't really know any so it usually involves Justin and her making up different jokes, and then they will laugh and laugh at their jokes. Most of the jokes are knock knock jokes. Well, Scout has picked up on this and she likes to get involved now. When we were waiting for Tegan to get out of school today Scout started in with the jokes. She said, "Knock, Knock" I said, "who's there?" Scout said, "poo, I have to go potty." I couldn't stop laughing. :)
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
How silly, and how fun is it for you to answer all the knock knocks?
that is hilarious! Good thing she told you I guess, huh?
Post a Comment