MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

FINALLY...

I finally, after 6 1/2 years of marriage, got a KITCHEN TABLE!!! I can't even tell you how excited I am. I have wanted one forever, but they are just too expensive, and I am the type of person that I am not going to buy something cheap, and then have to buy another one later. I want to just save for what I really want, and then also I am just cheap, and didn't want to spend the money. What I had before was actually a library table that we got from Wyoming Office Solutions. It was broken, and they were going to throw it away so Justin brought it home for our kitchen table. It served its purpose, but I always hated how big it was, and that it wasn't an actual kitchen table. It was a nice table, and we will keep it for a craft table. With that being said I LOVE my new table! Take a look.

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

Very nice Carrie, I like it. I know exactly your feelings on a table we have been tossing up for a while now whether or not to make the purchase too, we have one chosen, just don't like the expense involved!

Em said...

What a nice table I really like it. Does it only seat 4? Did it come with a leaf to make it bigger?

Lauren said...

I really like the new table. I know what you mean about buying a new one. We still have a hand me down one from our friends. Someday we'll buy a nice one. :)

Brenny said...

It's beautiful! So fun to finally get rid of the hand-me-downs and cast offs we had from college. We still have some couchs that need to go...

allison said...

That is WAY nice, I love it! I hear ya on not wanting to buy something cheap just to throw away later, that is what we have done and our cheap Wal-Mart table drives me more crazy every day. Oh well. Hopefully someday we'll have a table as nice as yours!

The Merkleys said...

Oh it is pretty. I feels good to buy nice things because you aren't going to have to buy another one for a long time dosen't it?

Gina said...

Good picking on the table!!