We haven't done anything exciting lately which is so sad since we have had beautiful weather. Yesterday I did get to volunteer at Tegan's school. Tegan always loves it when we come with her. So, I spent the whole morning at the school with her, and then I had to rush home, and get ready for my enrichment meeting. That started at 2 and went until 5:00. There was no time for anything else. I like days when I am busy, but not that busy that I don't get anything else done.
Today I babysat Madi, and the girls were able to play outside for a good portion of the time. It was absolutely beautiful today. I love it when I can open my windows, and air my house out. I also love being able to send my kids outside!! After Madi left we went to run a couple of errands, and then it was back home for nap time. Then the part of the day that I was waiting for all week. I got to go out for a little girls night. My friend Kari and I went to dinner, and we had a wonderful time. It was nice to talk, and laugh, and laugh some more. Thanks Kari for so many laughs and great company!! I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday. It seems like the last couple of weeks have been a little busy, and I am looking forward to a more relaxing weekend, and getting some things done that I want to do. Well off to bed to get rested for tomorrow.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Randomness From The Last Couple Of Days
Posted by Carrie at 9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment