This picture is for my brother, Dustin!! I thought he might like to see that Scout is a Bronco's fan too! How cute is she...I don't think there is a more excited Bronco's fan than our little Scouters!!
So here is the plate and the bowl that Justin and I made on Valentines Day. I don't know what I think of my plate, but I think Justin's bowl turned out great. Justin said that he is going to make a whole set of Cowboy dishes...GO COWBOYS!! I want to take the girls to paint some stuff. I have some ideas of things that I want to do with them, and I think they will really like it. 
And now, for my sad news, I will no longer be sporting my Wyoming License plates!:( It truly is a sad day for me. I am not kidding, I just might shed tears over this!! I don't know why it is so hard for me, but I am having a hard time wanting to put on the Montana ones. Do you think they would mind if I drove around with the expired plates on, but had the new ones handy in the car in case I get pulled over...just a thought!!







6 comments:
I was so sad when I changed my plates to California, especially because of all the taxes. I think that was the final realization that we were here for quite a while. Bummer...
wow, those dishes look great! I was sad to put Kansas plates on too, so for Terry's car, we got GO WYO on them to make it easier :)
i think it might be a sin to start out a child cheering for the broncos that early. she'll probably be scarred for life. now if you started her on the packers, that would be a winning formula.
just one more note. when i had to change my plates from wyoming to new york, the lady at the dmv didn't understand when i shed a tear. i completely understand. i feel your pain.
I feel the pain too!! First thing we did was get the logo on each of our car windows and we even have one on the front window of our house. Really discreet in the bottom corner. ;) That way people will still always know where you are from.
Anyway, about the dishes--are you taking orders? Those are great!
Yay for the Broncos!
I love the birthday plate -- I think it is so cool to have a special plate for special days like birthdays. The cowboy bowl is cool, too.
We had a hard time switching plates, too. Darren resisted as long as he could.
Post a Comment