Saturday was so much fun!! Justin planned the day so that we could go golfing, and out to dinner for my birthday. This is what I really wanted to do for my Birthday, but it was to hard to do it during the week. We went with our good friends Kari and Troy. Justin and Troy rode together and Kari and I rode together, we just have too much to talk about when we get together. We had so much fun laughing and talking, at one point I almost dumped her out of the cart! No worries all is good. I didn't play extremely well, but I just started golfing towards the end of last year. I am not out there to be competitive I just like the sport, and want to go and have a good time. I still have a lot to learn, but it was a good time. I did have a little scare on hole 16 though. These pictures kind of show you where I was, and where I was trying to hit the ball too. 
I was up on a cliff type thing, and the hole that I was aiming for was at the bottom. My first ball didn't do anything so I thought I would try it again, and boy did I hit it. It went really far...in the wrong direction (off to the right), and headed straight for someones house. I freaked out. Luckily it landed in the homes driveway. I was so afraid I was going to break their window or hit one of the kids that was in the driveway. Good thing I didn't hit anything or I would have to rethink my love of golf. It was horrible!! Looking on the bright side it was the farthest I had ever hit a ball! After golfing we went to dinner. Again there were lots of laughs. It was a great day, and was just how I wanted to spend my birthday!!

So back to writing down cute things the girls say here is another little thing I don't want to forget that Scout said. Friday morning I was cleaning and so Scout was picking out a Baby Einstein movie that she wanted to watch. While we were picking her movie Micky Mouse Clubhouse was on, and Micky Mouse asked if everyone wanted to come into his clubhouse. Tegan stops what she is doing, and looks up at the t.v. and says, "NO!" and then continues to look for her movie. It made me laugh that she really answered him!

I was up on a cliff type thing, and the hole that I was aiming for was at the bottom. My first ball didn't do anything so I thought I would try it again, and boy did I hit it. It went really far...in the wrong direction (off to the right), and headed straight for someones house. I freaked out. Luckily it landed in the homes driveway. I was so afraid I was going to break their window or hit one of the kids that was in the driveway. Good thing I didn't hit anything or I would have to rethink my love of golf. It was horrible!! Looking on the bright side it was the farthest I had ever hit a ball! After golfing we went to dinner. Again there were lots of laughs. It was a great day, and was just how I wanted to spend my birthday!!Today was a little crazy. When I was getting the church bag ready for church I found a piece of paper that said that Tegan had a talk today. I wanted to die!! Seriously...we had to leave in 30 minutes, and I wasn't dressed, and Tegan still needed a shower. There was no way I was gonna be able to write a talk, and get to church on time. I panicked I didn't even know where to start. I got Tegan in the bath, and headed downstairs to start on the talk. We made it to church about 11:30 which wasn't too bad, but I still wasn't happy that we were late. It all worked out, and Tegan did a great job.
Tonight we celebrated my birthday with Justin's family. They came over for cake and ice cream after dinner. Tegan was so excited to have everyone over to celebrate my birthday AGAIN!! How great is it to get to have a WHOLE week dedicated to you for your Birthday!!
This picture was cute because while they were singing to me she put her arm around me to give me a hug...she is so sweet!!
Lastly here are some pictures of the girls that I wanted to post. These were form Thursday. It ended up being a really nice day, but the morning was a little chilly. The girls wanted to be outside, but they decided they needed to wear hats, scarfs, and gloves to stay warm. Notice all the warm clothing, and then Scout is wearing flip flops!! I just thought they were cute.







2 comments:
What a fun weekend! I'm glad that golfing and dinner was so much fun! Your girls are too cute! I just love the flip-flops and coat... truly a girl after my own heart!
You crack me up! I'm glad you had so much fun golfing and going to dinner.
Sundays are a little easier now that we have church in the morning, but now I have to get everybody ready on time. Not an easy task when you're the only early riser in the house!
Post a Comment