We made it back from Laramie today. Again, as usual, our trip was not long enough. I could have used more time with my family, and some more time to see friends. As I said before we left on Monday when the weather fianlly got better. We had a good drive, and the weather was great. The girls were so good for me, and it made the trip so nice. As soon as we got into town we went to see my Mom at work. The girls really liked being able to go to her office to see her, and they loved that they got to color pictures for her. The rest of the evening was spent with family. Wednesday Tegan and I got up really early to make the drive to Denver. Her appointment was at 10:00 a.m. and I was so worried that we were going to be late that I hardly slept the night before. The reason I was worried was because when I made the appointment the lady said that if we were even 5 minutes late that they would not see us that day, and we would have to reschedule. I was so worried that we would be late, and then have to rescheule. I worried for nothing though because we got to Denver at 9:30, plenty of time to check in. It was nice being early because they actually got us in for all of our appointments really early. SO we got good news, Tegan is not refluxing anymore. Her reflux has corrected itself which is really great news. Now the worry is just why all the UTI's. We think that it is because of her poor potty habits, and that when she pees she doesn't empty her bladder all the way, which causes bacteria. So we are going to work on better potty habits, and drink cranberry juice, and eat yougert everyday. They asked if I wanted to put her back on a perscription medication, but I said I would prefer not to. I don't want to mask the problem, I want to fix it, and I feel like the medication would just mask it and make us think that she is doing better. Hopefully we can get this under control, and we won't have any problems.
Thursday I was able to spend some time with 2 of my friends. In the morning I was able to see Kathryn and her two kiddos. She just had a baby, and it was so fun to get to hold him.
In the afternoon I got to spend some time with Kristi, and her two little girls. It was so fun to get to chat with her. It has been a long time since I have seen her, and we had lots to talk about. It was so nice to see some friends on this trip.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Friday, April 10, 2009
Trip to Laramie
Posted by Carrie at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment