Saturday we were able to stay home, and get some things done around the house. Justin mowed the lawn, and cleaned up the yard a little, and then he went out and worked on his Jeep with Scout while I took Tegan to get some new shoes. Scout was so cute out in the garage with her daddy. She worked right along side Justin as he worked on his jeep. 
Later that evening we went over to Justin's parents house to celebrate his Mom's birthday, and Mother's Day. We had a BBQ, played a couple games, and then they sang some Karaoke.
Sunday I got up and started getting ready for church early like I normally do so that we are able to leave on time. When I got out of the shower Justin told me that he wasn't going to go to his meeting, and that he was going to stay and help me get the girls ready. It was nice to have him here, and have his help. They made me breakfast, and I was able to get ready for church without any interruptions. After church I came right home and made a potato salad for dinner. I was able to call my mom and visit with her for awhile. Then Justin, and the girls gave me my present. They gave me some candy, and they got me a new watch. I LOVE IT!!
I was so mad because a couple of weeks ago the battery died in my other watch. I went to get it replaced, and it must have fallen off my wrist because I can't find it now. I have searched and searched for it. I called the places that I went and no one turned it in. Anyway, I haven't been able to find it so Justin bought me a new one for Mother's day. For dinner we made plans to go over to the Yates for dinner. We had a little BBQ and just sat around and visited.
So just a little update on the so called missing watch. It is no longer missing. My sweet daughter, Tegan was keeping it safe for me so I wouldn't lose it!! After YW's I went into my bedroom, and it was laying on the floor next to her over turned backpack. I questioned her about it, and she said that she found it and put it in her back back to keep it safe for me. SIGH... I just wish that she would have told me that while I was running around here like a crazy lady looking for it, and before Justin bough me a new one.
So just a little update on the so called missing watch. It is no longer missing. My sweet daughter, Tegan was keeping it safe for me so I wouldn't lose it!! After YW's I went into my bedroom, and it was laying on the floor next to her over turned backpack. I questioned her about it, and she said that she found it and put it in her back back to keep it safe for me. SIGH... I just wish that she would have told me that while I was running around here like a crazy lady looking for it, and before Justin bough me a new one.







2 comments:
I'm glad that you had a good Mother's Day!
sounds like a fun mother's day! Your watch is way cute, you can use your old one for back up! Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment