MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day...

Well, since today is Father's day I thought I would write a little something about/to Justin.

The last year and a half since we left Laramie has been really tough on both of us. This move has not been the easiest thing in the world. We have had a lot of ups and downs, and A LOT of stress in our lives. Through all of it Justin has remained a rock, and has held it together for our family, which has not always been easy. Justin has worked hard to provide for our family so that I can stay home with the girls. He always tries to see the good in every situation, and make the best out of everything that happens. He constantly strives to be better, and to do better. Justin is amazingly unselfish. He would give someone the shirt off his back. His love for others, and his ability to not judge amazes me. His ability to forgive others REALLY amazes me. Justin is a wonderful father, and tries hard to make his girls his number one priority. It isn't always easy because he has a lot on his plate, but he really tries to make sure that he spends as much time with them as possible. The girls adore their father. They want him whenever he is around, and they will follow him around as soon as he walks through the door. Justin is also a wonderful husband. We have grown a lot this last year and a half as a couple. We have learned a lot, and grown a lot as a couple. Justin is my Best Friend, and I love the time that we get to spend together. Justin I want you to know that I love you more than anything. I am thankful for all that you do, and for all you have done for our family. Happy Father's Day!
I also want to say Happy Father's Day to the other men in my life that I didn't get to spend Father's day with. My dad-love you, and am so thankful for all of your love and support. My little brother Dustin (he is going to be a daddy next month), and Leonard and Daryl(my brother in laws) . Hope you all had a great day!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Carrie, You are the love of my life and am blessed to have the family i do. You are my best freind and i am thankfull for such a beautiful and loving wife.
love you always and forever!!
Justin