MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Picture of Daddy and Tegan.

This week has been cold, and rainy so we haven't been able to go outside very much. It is getting warmer so there is hope. Over the weekend I actually had to turn on my heat...I was not happy about this! Anyway, we have spent the week with friends. Monday we went to the park with Jessica and the girls. It was a little chilly but I think the kids had a good time. Tuesday I watched Jessica's girls in the morning for her, and then I watched them again in the evening so they could go to the Temple. My girls loved having someone to play with pretty much all day. It was nice for me as well because they entertained themselves. Today I am waiting for Megan to show up so that I can watch her boys while she goes to the Temple, and then on Friday we are going to go spend the day in Cowley with her. So there is a short little run down of things so far.

My main reason for blogging is because I had to show this picture that Tegan drew and put under my pillow (she likes to make us pictures and put them under our pillows) on Sunday. Anyway, after I found it I told her it was beautiful, and asked her who the people were in the picture. She told me that it was her and Daddy and that Daddy was Baptizing her. She is the one on the right, and Justin is the one on the left. I thought is was such a cute picture!!

Earlier we were in the kitchen getting lunch and Tegan dropped a can of pears. I turned around, and she said, "It's okay it's made out of wood." Apparently, things that are strong are made out of wood. I just had to laugh...silly girl!!

1 comments:

Megan said...

What a beautiful picture! You are obviously doing things right! Thanks again for helping us with the boys! Blake had a GREAT time! We are all looking forward to Friday! See you then!!!